Meet the Narrow Ephie Natural Cork Sandal Wedge. How cute is this strappy cork wedge sandal with its scalloped edges?
We love the contrast between the thin straps and the chunky but graceful platform. Wouldn’t they look great with wide leg jeans or a maxi dress or skirt?
- Feel pretty and posh in the enchanting Ephie sandal wedge.
- Strappy leather uppers with scalloped edges.
- Open toe.
- Adjustable buckle closure at ankle strap.
- Smooth and breathable leather linings.
- Cork-wrapped scoop platform and wedge heel.
- Lightly cushioned footbed.
- Buffed leather outsole with rubber heel pad.
- Heel Height: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width N (AA).
- Please note that measurements may vary by size.
What would you wear them with? Have you bought this strappy wedge yet? How do you like the fit? Let us know in the comments!
Meet Allen Edmonds A, AA, AAA width McAllister Wingtip Oxfords. Available in five different colors and with Dainite Rubber Sole, this classic lace-up is part of the Timeless Classics Collection.
Click on the shoe to read more about it!
- Rubber sole men’s lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Wingtip balmoral with perforated brogue styling
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Dainite rubber sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction – 212 steps of Craftsmanship
Manufactured on the welted 65 Last – All about Lasts
- This shoe is recraftable – Recrafting Service
- Proudly Handcrafted in the USA of fine imported leathers at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Narrow Tuesday Shoesday – Meet Vaneli for Jildor Xiomara Amaranto Suede!
Available in four colors, the Xiomara is available in a narrow width and it’s a “must-have” for fall and winter. Pair this classic silhouette with your fall and winter wardrobe. The Xiomara would pair well with skinny jeans and a chunky sweater and some fun accessories to complete the look.
Inside zipper entry
Approx. 2” covered block heel
Approx. 5.5” shaft
Have you bought the Vaneli Xiomara Amaranto Suede boots in your narrow size? Comment below with your review. How many stars would you give it and why? What’s the fit like? Is it comfortable? Would you recommend it? Inquiring narrow shoe wearers want to know!
As of 2/8/17, we will no longer be updating and adding additional shoes to our Store Section. The Store Section will remain open and you will be able to purchase shoes that are still available. Shoes that now sold out in narrow will be removed. Please note that you can continue to shop in each of the categories (women, men, girls and boys), as many of these shoes are still available in narrow for purchase. However, if you do not see a narrow width listed in the size/width drop down that means that it is sold out in narrow. We will be removing these links shortly.
A new “feeture” we will be adding is Narrow Shoesday Tuesday, where we will showcase our current favorite shoes. You will find our Narrow Shoesday Tuesday picks in the Featured Shoe Section.
Thank you for your understanding as we make some changes to our site. Happy Narrow Shoe Shopping!